Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some for the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good understanding you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full-line of services not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, InventHelp George Foreman Commercials and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you up.)
6. They have too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for penzu.com release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those new invention idea posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they write a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to take the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as it can.